Water & Zoning Application, Full Payment Certificate Application,
FPC-Chicago, Water & Sewer Application, Real Estate Exemption Requirements.

Chicago real estate transactions create a unique service niche to provide accurate and timely services for all of our clients' closing needs to be met.

Chicago Water Certificates
All Chicago properties require a water certificate to be provided at the selling or transferring of any property.
Chicago Zoning Certificates
All Chicago properties are required to register with the City Department which will verify the amount on units in a property.
Multiple Dwelling Certificates
Any Chicago properties with more than 4 units must register with the City of Chicago on a yearly basis. This certificate will state the number of units in the building, who the building management company is and will provide the names of the owners of the building.
Estimate of Redemptions/Open item bills
Cook County properties which have failed to pay current real estate taxes are required to pay all taxes and penalties before a real estate deal can be completed.
Email completed forms to: lisah@amlegalchicago.com or print and mail completed forms to: AM Legal Services 79 W. Monroe, Suite 1122, Chicago, IL 60603 

Self Submit Form:

email Flash General Order Form w/ Submit


PDF Forms That are Not Self Submit:

How To Fill Out Form and Submit with PDF Version

General Order Form

Zoning Form

Water Form

Multidwelling Form

Need a PDF reader? Click on link or icon below    
Get Adobe Reader

 Get Adobe Reader